Thursday, November 3, 2016

ST CLASS 2016


Hey guys,

Today I want to share a little reflection about a very important class I´m taking which is included in my dentistry curriculum. The class is called "Technology and Sistems".

I´ll proudly tell you that my behavior and performance throughout the class has been really good and exciting.  Thanks to my professor I learned a lot in the class. I got the chance to learn about topics such as, PubMed, online databases and more about computer sistems and how they work.

 In the dentistry area, I learned how technology and the internet could help look for articles about a certain topic and help you become a different kind of professional, specially in the health sciences area.

To be honest, I really liked the class and what I did in it. The blogs, the articles, research,etc.

Thank you Mr. Munevar!

No comments:

Post a Comment